How to Organise a Group Tour
- Tell us your requirments by filling in in the form below or by calling 024 7660 8443 to discuss.
- We will let you know how long it will take us to provide you with a no obligation quote - and arrange a time suitable with you to go through the quote.
- If you want to amend or change the quote - no problem - we want this to be right for you.
- When you are happy - please start to promote the group holiday. We will hold the holiday for you until an agreed date when you can collect the deposits from your group.
- We can supply leaflets and promotional material to help with sales.
- We can confirm your group holiday when you have sufficient deposits - don't worry if you don't have all the deposits - we can work with you on this.
- We can then send out confirmations.
- We are always on hand to answer any queries.
Remember - this is only a guide - we pride ourselves on being as flexible as we can!
A Few Tips
- Enjoy it!
- It can be great fun organising a group holiday - so try to enjoy the planning!
- Always make sure you are financially protected. Please make sure that your holiday supplier provides full financial protection so that you and your group's hard earned money is safe! Harry Shaw City Cruiser are fully bonded members of ABTA and hold a CAA ATOL licence for you and your group's peace of mind.
Let Us Help You
- We are always here to help - if you don't know a particular detail we hve a team of experienced drivers who have been everywhere and beyond!
- They are on hand to offer advice as well!
Know Your Groups Budget
- Please keep in mind what your group members can afford - but remember we do have some great buying power!
- Please keep in mind that many hotels do not have many single rooms, so try to keep as many bookings as possible in twin or double rooms.
Ask For Money Early!
- Try to ask group members to give you the money for the holiday at least 2 to 3 weeks before your balance is due - when you come to pay for the balance of the holiday you should have it all in!